Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of SoonMarket
By using the www.SoonMarket.com you implicitly agree to the terms and conditions set out in this page, these terms may change from time to time so be sure to visit the page frequently.
Terms to comply with:
Welcome to SoonMarket's Store Here are the terms and conditions for your use and access to the following pages: When you access and use www.soonmarket.com you agree to accept the terms and conditions of this agreement, which includes all the details below and is an affirmation of your obligation to comply with the content of this SoonMarket Agreement, we may use "we" or "site / store”, to refer SoonMarket in the follwing terms and conditions of this Agreement.
1. No one shall be entitled to use the Site if its membership is Banned or removed from the SoonMarket Store.
2. In the event that any user registers as a business, his business shall be bound by all the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement.
3. You must comply with all applicable laws governing online commerce.
4. No member or organization may open two accounts at any time for any reason, and the store management has the right to freeze the accounts or cancel one of them with the obligation to liquidate all financial obligations related to the account before closing.
3) Accounts and Obligations of Registration:
Once you apply for membership, you will be required to disclose specific information and choose a user name and password to use when entering the store. When you activate your account, you will be considered a member of the site and you agree to:
1. Be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password. You hereby agree to immediately notify the SoonMarket Store of any unauthorized use of your login or account or any other breach of your confidential information.
2. SoonMarket will not be liable for any loss you may incur directly or indirectly, morally or materially, as a result of disclosure of your username or password.
3. By subscribing to the SoonMarket site, you are the only one responsible for any direct or indirect losses that may be incurred by SoonMarket as a result of any illegal or authorized use of your account by you or by any other person who has obtained access keys to your account on the Store. It was delegated by you or without authorization.
4. You agree to provide true, correct, up-to-date and complete information about yourself as required on the SoonMarket registration form.
5. In case of replacement or refund, you should contact the seller directly
6. The SoonMarket store is committed to handling your personal information and your contact information in strict confidence.
7. You will be obliged to maintain and update the registration data to keep it true, correct, complete If you disclose incorrect, incomplete information may consider as violation of the Terms and Conditions, SoonMarket has the right to terminate, limit or cancel your membership and account on the Store, without prejudice to the rights of the other SoonMarket Store and its legitimate means of recovering its rights.
8. SoonMarket has the absolute will and at any time to conduct any investigations it deems necessary (directly or through a third party) and requires you to disclose additional information or documents of any size to prove your identity and / or ownership of your financial instruments.
9. If the applicant for registration is a commercial entity, you must provide all required information and documents including your commercial license, other documents of the institution and / or documents showing the responsibility of any person acting on your behalf.
10. If you do not comply with any of the above, the SoonMarket store management has the right to suspend or cancel your membership and to block you from the site. We also reserve the right to cancel any unverified accounts / operations that have been long past inactive.
(4) Amendment to the Terms and Conditions:
1. You acknowledge and agree that SoonMarket's Store will modify the Terms and Conditions Agreement, whereby your obligations will be doubled or your rights will diminish in accordance with any amendments to the Terms and Conditions Agreement without the need to notify you.
2. You agree that SoonMarket has the exclusive right and without liability to make any fundamental or consequential modifications to this Agreement without requiring additional consent from you, at any time and with immediate effect, without obligation to notify you, and you can always know the amendments Via back to this page.
3. You agree that SoonMarket is an online technical website that allows registered buyers to purchase goods from the stores on the website.
4. Membership on the store is free.
5. You may incur additional fees or charges for shipping the products and the seller is obliged to inform the buyer before purchasing
6. The store has the right to make changes to the shipping and delivery charges as it deems appropriate. Any amendment will be announced through your e-mail, and the amendments may be temporary or continuous, whether on fees or details of shipping services. Are advertised.
(7) Data confidentiality:
1. The SoonMarket store takes standards (concrete, organizational and technological) to protect against unauthorized access and preservation of your personal identity. Knowing that the Internet is not a safe way, your confidential personal information cannot be 100% guaranteed.
2. SoonMarket has no control over the actions of any third party, such as other web pages linked to this site, or third parties claiming to represent you and represent others.
3. You know and agree that SoonMarket may use your information to provide services to you at SoonMarket and to send marketing messages to you. The Privacy Statement on this Site governs the collection, processing, use and transfer of your personally identifiable information.
(8) Revocation Agreement Terms and Conditions:
SoonMarket may, under the terms and conditions of this page, resort to a temporary or permanent suspension, withdrawal and cancellation of your membership and / or limitation or cancellation of your access to the Site without prejudice to its other rights and lawful means to recover your rights in case:
1. If you breach the terms and conditions agreement.
2. If SoonMarket can not verify that any of your information is correct.
3. If SoonMarket has decided that your activities may cause you or other users on the SoonMarket Store to have legal problems.
4. The SoonMarket store may, according to its assessment, restore the activity of the suspended users. The user who has been permanently disabled or withdrawn may not be able to register or attempt to register at SoonMarket or use the Website in any way whatsoever Circumstances, until he is allowed to resume his activity at SoonMarket. However, if you violate this Terms and Conditions, the Store reserves the right to recover any amounts due to you and any damages and damages caused to the SoonMarket Store and has the right to take legal action and / or recourse to the Courts of Sudan to file a criminal or commercial case against you According to SoonMarket's convenience store.
5. Your violation of this Agreement does not obligate SoonMarket to waive its right to take appropriate action for such breach. SoonMarket does not guarantee that it will take action against all violations of the Terms and Conditions Agreement.
(9) Your purchase:
1. You are committed to complete the purchase of the goods you purchased and pay the value through the payment methods provided by the store to its sellers.
2. The store has the right to reject or cancel purchases, whether or not the payment is made according to the management's discretion.
3. The store does not comply with the offer of any product in case the payment is not completed or if there is a problem with the payment method
4. You agree not to make fraudulent purchases on the Store, or to use a false name or any false personal information, or to use a credit card of others without authorization to purchase. SoonMarket has the right to take appropriate legal action to prosecute any Such fraudulent.
(10) Illegal content:
1. As a registered member of the store, you may post comments in accordance with applicable laws. You are also prohibited from advertising your phone numbers or e-mail through any part of the store, as a violation of the terms and conditions.
(11) retro nutrition:
Our store encourages all members of it to submit feedback, and will be displayed on the store at any location determined by the store management.
(12) Cancellation of access and / or membership:
Without prejudice to its other rights and lawful means to recover its rights, SoonMarket may stop or cancel your membership and / or access to the Store at any time without notice and for any reason, without limitation, and may also terminate this Terms and Conditions.
(13) No Warranty:
SoonMarket sellers offers the goods as they are from the supplier and, as they are available, without warranty and without warranty, express or implied, usability, quality, safety and authenticity. SoonMarket does not guarantee its accuracy, strength or completeness. These points are subject to the terms and conditions of suppliers of products.
(14) Defining responsibilities:
As permitted by law, our Store, its employees, directors, agents, affiliates and resellers will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or malfunction arising out of your use of the Store. If you are not satisfied
with the store or any of its contents, the solution is not to continue using it. Furthermore, you agree that any unauthorized use of the store and its services, due to your negligence, and causing harm to the SoonMarket store. Will give us the right to back to these terms.
You agree to your security use of SoonMarket, while maintaining the security of its directors, employees, agents and equipment, and to protect them from any damage caused by claims, losses, malfunctions, costs and expenses arising out of your breach of the Terms and Conditions or any breach of any law or amendments or infringement of third party rights.
(16) Relationship and notices:
Nothing in the terms and conditions agreement indicates a partnership between you and SoonMarket. You do not have the power to bind the SoonMarket Store in any way, and any notices you wish to send to the SoonMarket Store should be sent by e-mail. The SoonMarket store will respond to the email. You acknowledge and agree that any notices sent to you from the SoonMarket Store will be sent to your giving email on store.
(17) Conversion of rights and obligations:
You hereby grant the SoonMarket Store the right to transfer part or all of its rights, benefits, obligations and responsibilities to third parties working with it, without the need to return to you, in accordance with the provisions of the Terms and Conditions Agreement. SoonMarket is committed to notify you of such transfers if you obtain and publish on the site.
(18) General Information:
If any provision of this Terms and Conditions is invalid or canceled or for any reason no longer applicable, such paragraph shall not invalidate the rest of the provisions of the Agreement. This Agreement (which is amended from time to time as per its terms) sets out all the guidelines for understanding and agreement between you and the SoonMarket Store with consideration for:
- No person who is not a party to this Agreement shall have the right to impose any terms or conditions therein.
- If the Terms and Conditions Agreement is translated into any other language (Such as Now), whether on the Store or in other ways, the Arabic text remains the prevailing one.
(19) Governing Law and Legislation:
This Terms and Conditions Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the Sudan and its fully subject to the applicable legislation of the Courts of Sudan. This paragraph is an alternative to be used if this Terms and Conditions Agreement expires or is canceled for any reason.